Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Transfer


The time is coming soon when what belongs to the wicked shall become yours. I have told you about a transfer, and that transfer is on the way. It is not yet, for My Word must be fulfilled exactly, but it is coming.
The day is coming, My children, when you will awake a pauper and go to sleep wealthy, for I will direct the wicked to give to you. I will cause situations which will bring what the wicked now own into your hands as your own. I will cause a transfer to take place such as you have never seen.
You have heard My promises to you. I have spoken into your heart that you will have wealth. This is My promise to you. The wealth of the wicked shall be yours in this day, only use it for My Kingdom. Use it for good, and not evil, or it shall vanish from you. My children are to be about My work in the earth in the time that remains.
Watch for the transfer, for it comes, and you will rejoice.

NOTE:  I saw in the spirit that when the time for this transfer comes, the wealth will literally just be handed over, like someone will just hand over a check out of the blue, just as the Egyptians handed over their silver and gold in Exodus.

Proverbs 13:22
  • 22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Exodus 12:36
  • 36 And the Lord gave the people favour in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they lent unto them such things as they required. And they spoiled the Egyptians.



No comments:

Post a Comment