Tuesday, March 28, 2017

I Am Rearranging

The many changes of late have left you in a place of uncertainty about many things. Be patient, My children, for what looks chaotic to you in your life is Me rearranging what needed to be rearranged.

Some of you were in the wrong place to do My will, some of you were with wrong people. Some of you have priorities that have gotten askew. I am rearranging these things that you might serve Me better, that you might have new joy in this time.

Your part in this season of change is to submit to My choice for you. To humble yourself under My hand, knowing I want what is best for you. Know that what is best for you is not always what you want.

1 Peter 5:5-7
  • 5 Likewise, ye younger, submit yourselves unto the elder. Yea, all of you be subject one to another, and be clothed with humility: for God resisteth the proud, and giveth grace to the humble.
  • 6 Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time:
  • 7 Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment