Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Darkness Comes Quickly


I was praying in the Spirit and asking the Lord for a word for today, for an open vision, about what is to come. He had told me several days earlier that “Obama is a King,” but I did not know what He meant.  I felt that He meant something about the 10 kings in Daniel, but He did not say that. I had been praying about President Trump at the time He said it. I have no revelation on Daniel, so I did not know what to do with the information, however, I feel very strongly the Lord is trying to tell us something about what is about to happen on the world’s stage.

Before He would show me these things today, He had me pray protection – I anointed myself, and prayed in the spirit for angelic protection all around my house, my body, my pets, my son, everything, and to cancel all retaliatory attacks. Never in my life has He had me do that.

I should add here that in the end of 2008, around the time the Lord gave me the famine visions, I was shown a revelation about a scripture and a vision started showing me Obama (who had just been elected at the time) had something to do with the Beast. I threw the paper down I was holding because it scared me so bad. At that point, I was still working and I did not even know we were in the end times. I never received the rest of the vision, though I repented and prayed often for it. I later learned from the Lord that He will only show these visions to those who can handle them.

As I began praying in the Spirit, I saw a shadowy Obama and a line of others – a group of maybe 8 or 10 in all, maybe less, I could not see them clearly enough to count them, but I saw such FILTH as I have never seen in any vision, and by instinct, I turned my head so as not to see it because I hate evil and wickedness.

Look and see, My Daughter.

Okay, Lord, I will look. I will see. I will receive the vision. Please show us what is about to come to the earth.

I did not receive an open vision, but a spirit vision about this. I kept sensing “Filthy Abominations.”

The dark men stood pushed together, shoulder to shoulder crowded up. They dwell in heavy darkness and filth like nothing I have ever seen. There is no light in them at all. I sensed fire nearby. And I see their evil smiles as they discuss their plans.

So I prayed more and more in the Spirit and I looked again at the group of men in darkness to see if I could see more.

They were mired in filth – they stood in it almost to their knees. Something so filthy I could not begin to identify it, and it was also on them like a muddy mire on their faces and bodies and hands. They all wore suits, like they were very rich or important men. They are joined by filth and evil and perversion. Obama is in front of them, he stands out from them, always smiling. I think he is their “front man.”

Why do they need a front man, Lord? 

I sensed that the others, if they stepped forward in leadership, it would be obvious what they were up to.

Why Obama, Lord?  I heard “smooth speech.”

They share their filth. I don’t know what that means, but I see them “sharing filth.”  It may be filthy lucre, or some type of perversion.

What do they want, Lord?

I saw a giant throne pushing up through the earth, on a globe of the world. This is no ordinary throne, it is wide enough for more than one person. It is HUGE. HUGE. I see them rejoicing as it pushes upward through the earth’s dirt. It takes up most of the top of the globe (I saw it come up in the North). It is a very STRONG THRONE, I think that means it will have much earthly power. I did not see anyone on or near the throne when it pushed up.

I see Obama taking gifts or bribes from other countries, to do something evil for them. I don’t know what. He is laughing with glee as he pushes them into his pockets. Then I see him resume his smooth speech face, the one he always had when he gave speeches.

I hear “world dominion.”

Then the praying turned into warfare tongues, very angry, authoritative tongues. I have prayed those only very occasionally in my lifetime.



Darkness Comes Quickly

Chaos comes to your White House and to the world’s scene to distract My people from what is really happening, behind the scenes – only those who seek Me on a deep level and spend much time in prayer will see what is coming before it hits.
There are filthy abominations in high places and they conspire against you, My saints. They conspire to remove Me and My Word from the world you live in. They will stop at no lengths to do this. Their desire is to issue an edict of punishment by death for all Christians, and they plan to do this.
Now they seek the power to take over all things. Their plan of destruction will make this power possible, for they will hold the keys when the destruction comes. Human life has no value to them for they live above it. And it comes quickly.
They plan to attack in ways that appear to be someone else, and bring war to the earth. It will spread quickly when it happens. Much anger and hatred abounds between peoples and they will not hesitate to strike back at these attacks.
NOTE: I saw Obama making a smooth speech, acting innocent, and concerned when this happens, but he had a second face on the back of his head and it was laughing an evil laugh, and then I saw all of the dark men laughing together in secret.
Spiritual darkness will cover the earth when this happens, My children. Darkness comes, and it comes quickly.

Amos 8:11-13
·         11 Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord:

·         12 And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it.

·         13 In that day shall the fair virgins and young men faint for thirst.

Isaiah 60:1-3
·         1 Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.

·         2 For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.

·         3 And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.

NOTE:  I looked at the meaning of the word “gross” here in the Strong’s and it means thick darkness, gloom. For sure we would be gloomy without the Word of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment