Sunday, October 9, 2016

A Little Longer


   I have rewards waiting in the wings for those who seek and strive to do My Will and My Will only right now. Your efforts are not in vain, My children! I see every sacrifice you are making, every tear you shed. I know the pain and anguish of your heart and I am not ignoring you, I am growing you.
   If you will just bear with Me a little longer, you will emerge like a butterfly, beautiful for all to see, perfect for My purposes. This journey has a purpose and it has its rewards, rewards such as you cannot even imagine.
   Trust Me a little longer.
Galatians 6:8-10
  • 8 For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption; but he that soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.
  • 9 And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not.
  • 10 As we have therefore opportunity, let us do good unto all men, especially unto them who are of the household of faith.

James 1:4
  • 4 But let patience have her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.




No comments:

Post a Comment