Friday, September 23, 2016

Honor


I desire you would be a people of honor and integrity. I desire you would show forth My ways in all you do. Do things as I would do them. I desire that when people would hear your name, they would think honorable.
   Few of My people truly walk in integrity in this day and this grieves My heart greatly. Be not as the Pharisees, as whitewashed tombs, clean on the outside and dead on the inside. Be as Joseph was, as Daniel – having excellent spirits and walking in integrity no matter the circumstance.
   Oh My people, I desire you would examine your hearts and your lives and live by a much higher standard than you do now. I desire you would avoid even the appearance of evil.
   How can I bless you if you do not honor Me?
                                                  

Joshua 24:14-15

  • 14 Now therefore fear the Lord, and serve him in sincerity and in truth: and put away the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, and in Egypt; and serve ye the Lord.
  • 15 And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.
Proverbs 2:20-21

  • 20 That thou mayest walk in the way of good men, and keep the paths of the righteous.
  • 21 For the upright shall dwell in the land, and the perfect shall remain in it.
Matthew 23:27-28

  • 27 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
  • 28 Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.
Daniel 6:3

  • 3 Then this Daniel was preferred above the presidents and princes, because an excellent spirit was in him; and the king thought to set him over the whole realm.
Genesis 39:2-4

  • 2 And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian.
  • 3 And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
  • 4 And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment